Top-Quality Replacement uPVC Windows
If you’re looking for replacement windows, you’ve come to the right place. New uPVC windows can make your home feel like a different place. Today’s modern uPVC windows offer excellent thermal insulation and instantly enhance your living space.
An energy-efficient uPVC window can really make difference to your heating bills and save you money. The thermal efficiency of our double glazed units is second to none.
uPVC Window Options
uPVC (or unplasticised poly vinyl chloride) is more cost-effective than other window materials and it’s virtually maintenance-free. When you buy uPVC windows, there are so many options to choose from.
We offer a wide range of bespoke double-glazed uPVC windows in a range of different window styles. From uPVC casement windows to uPVC sliding sash windows, there’s a type to suit your property. There’s lots more to choose from too. Whether you’re looking for white or coloured uPVC windows, there’s sure to be something in our huge range to fit.
Our uPVC window styles will suit any home. We’ll discuss your options and give you a quote that meets your needs exactly. As we manufacture in the UK, made to measure uPVC windows can get the right fit in a new, old or self-build home.
Hardwood Window Options
Hardwood windows are classic and make a big difference to your home’s appearance. When it comes to window materials, it’s a personal choice. This durable material is highly energy-efficient and attractive too.
Choosing hardwood replacement windows for traditional properties helps to maintain a classic look. Wooden windows in styles like our flush sash, flush casement and tilt and turn windows can help to maintain the period look. Choose from golden oak, larch, pine and more.
Our Double Glazed Windows
Upgrading from single glazed windows is really a simple decision. Adding two panes of glass will dramatically reduce heat loss. Your replacement windows cost will be well worth it when you start to save on your heating!
When it comes to choosing the right double glazed window, the frame material is a matter of taste. Whether you buy uPVC windows or opt for hardwood, you’ll get the same glass panes. From coloured uPVC windows to wood effect, the double glazed panes will offer a layer of thermal protection and security. The choices you make about the frame and type of glass will affect your double glazing cost, but we’re happy to work with you to help you meet your budget too.
Our products are all British-made and manufactured to the highest standards. They’re secure and weatherproof as well as being an aesthetically pleasing addition to every home. Not only that, but they’ll help you reduce your energy bills, and noise pollution too! Choose new double glazed windows today and you won’t be disappointed.
Why Choose Emerald?
- We’re a specialist company, offering windows, doors, conservatories, orangeries and even home extensions.
- We have a range of window options to suit your home, and we’ll look at every detail to make sure you get the best uPVC windows for your requirements.
- We’re proud of our quality windows, manufactured here in the UK.
- Your existing windows will be removed and new windows are fitted by our highly experienced team, and we’ll see you right through from initial quote to aftercare.
- You’ll get excellent service, just ask our previous customers or check their testimonials!
- We’re members of the Guild of Master Craftsmen, and FENSA-approved, so you can be assured your home’s in safe hands! Not to mention, all our products come with a 10 year guarantee from the Plastics Window Federation.
- All in all, we’re different to other double glazing companies because we ensure complete peace of mind.
With a range of flexible finance options available, add some beautiful new windows to your home. Request a free, no-obligation quote today!
To get started, take a look at our products below or request a free, no-obligation quote.